INVITATION TO CORPORATES:
Become a Partner for Possibility
PfP is a transformational leadership development experience that develops conscious leaders who collaborate for the benefit of their organisations and communities.
We give business leaders an opportunity to hone their leadership skills through a year-long, hands-on experience in a set up vastly different from their own day-to-day working lives: a school environment fraught with complexity and unique challenges.
Through participation on the PfP programme, you will have the opportunity, among other things, to improve your ability to engage people in a change process, work across traditional boundaries and influence others in situations where you have no direct control.
Watch the above explainer video and find out more about what we do.
Watch the above video for find out more about our leadership programme.
HERE’S WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN
Partners for Possibility is a transformational leadership development experience that develops conscious leaders who collaborate for the benefit of their organisations and communities.
Hundreds of South African organisations have already placed their leaders on our leadership development programme.
Here’s why you should too:
- PfP empowers employees to understand and embrace their role as active citizens and to appreciate the important role of business in society through active engagement with one of the toughest (and most critical) issues facing our country, namely the crisis in education
- Employees get the opportunity to develop in a way that gives them a sense of purpose and allows them to do legacy-building work – which raises their morale
- All funds spent towards sponsorship of the PfP programme count as Socio-Economic Development (SED) spending because more than 75% of our beneficiaries are Black. In addition, all contributions are Section 18A tax-deductible
- PfP allows organisations to integrate leadership development with social purpose and impact and to align their CSI/ L&D/ Volunteerism and Transformation agendas around a core, socially driven purpose – i.e. to build the nation in alignment with the National Development Plan, as well as the global Sustainable Development Goals (SDG’s 1, 4, 8, 10, 11, and 17)
- Participation in the PfP programme provides organisations with marketing opportunities within the commercial sector, the community and among employees, thus enabling them to generate increased levels of loyalty
- Your people will gain a better understanding of the local market through engagement with the community. This will pave the way for your company to redefine its business in a more meaningful way.
2020/21 (1 March 2020 to 28 Feb 2021)
2021/22 (1 March 2021 to 28 February 2022)
There are two options:
You/your company pays for the participation of both you and the principal you will partner with. The benefit of this option is that you do not need to wait until further sponsorship becomes available becore you can start the programme.
You/your company pays for the participation of you only. We will need to find sponsorship for the principal, which may take time.
Once your application form has been submitted, a member of the Stakeholder Engagement Team will be in touch with you within 3 working days.
If your application is approved, you will be contacted by the Learning Process Facilitator (LPF)* of the leadership circle** you would join. The LPF will arrange a conversation with you to discuss the requirements of the programme, and will answer any questions you might have. You will then receive your programme calendar, books and other important information.
*The accredited coach who will facilitate and guide your partnership through the 12-month PfP programme
**A learning incubator comprising 8 to 10 business leader-school principal partnership.
- Participating business leaders have an opportunity to develop qualities of conscious, socially aware leadership, to learn how to lead in high constraint, low resource environments and to experience and master the ability to lead through influence, rather than authority
- PfP encourages a culture of active citizenship among employees and an appreciation of the role of business in education
- Through PfP, employees derive a sense of purpose by engaging in legacy-building work
- Sponsorship of the programme counts as Socio-Economic Development (SED) spending because more than 75% of our beneficiaries are Black. Additionally, contributions are Section 18A tax-deductible
- PfP allows organisations to integrate leadership development with social purpose and impact and to align their CSI/ L&D/ Volunteerism and Transformation agendas with the National Development Plan and the Sustainable Development Goals
- Participation provides organisations with the opportunity to promote themselves as good corporate citizens
Still have more questions?
Register your interest and we will get back to you
Ready to reach your leadership potential, while using your business skills to improve education in South Africa?